Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Request for Potatoes

Well, I didn't think the potatoes in the picture would entice anyone, but I got a request from Paul. So I'm going to assume someone else might want it too. So here you go.

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

Red Potatoes (any potatoo really, I just use small red potatoes)
Olive Oil about a 1 Tbspn
Salt
Pepper
Rosemary

Heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Cut the potoatoes in to small pieces or whatever cut you like. Drizzle olive oil over it. With the spices it is again guess work. I like mine really peppery with the rosemary. So sprinkle how much you want on the potatoes then toss together. I use my hands. Don't be scared to use them. Then place them on a metal pan. Cook them for 10 minutes then turn them over, cook again for another 10 minutes. Keep turning about every 5 minutes until a toasted brown. They will be crispy and oh so delicious.

No comments: